The Joy of Not Being Married
The Essential Guide for Singles (and Those Who Wish They
Topic Titles in Original Edition of The
Joy of Not Being Married
Chapter 2: Singlehood: The State Of Your True Self
- The Easy Way To Being Happy Being Single
- Knowing Where The Scissors Are - Your Singles Advantage
- If You Are Single, You Are Not Alone
- What Do You Really Want? [ Dating or
Chapter 3. Some Important Purpose Is Calling You.
- Goaling For What?
- Is Choosing Either A Singles Prison Or A Singles Paradise
- Belief Is A Disease
- So Who Are You?
- Missing The Fantastic Relationship That Didn't Exist
- "To Have A Friend Be One"
- The Company You Keep Reflects Your Character
- Being Too Nice Can Be A Sign Of A Boring Person
- Being Bored Is An Insult To Oneself
- Developing A Relationship With The Most Important Person In Your Life
Chapter 4: Be Creative Or Else!
- Being On Purpose The Singles Way
- Are You Listening To Your Calling?
- Is Your Work Working For You?
- If You Do Boring Work All Day, You Will End Up Boring
- Going For The Real Thing In Career Success
- The Secure Workplace Is A Fool's Paradise
- The Joy Of Not Working Nine To Five
- A Purpose For The Unemployed
- Life Without Purpose Is Life Without Direction
Chapter 5: How To Creatively Loaf Your Life Away
- You Can Be More Creative Than Picasso Or Van Gogh
- Dispelling Your Romantic Notions About Creativity
- An Artistic Day For Non-Artistic Individuals
- To Be More Creative, Forget What You Know
- Isn't It Time To Give Your Mind An Overhaul?
- What Is Blocking Your Creativity?
- Seventeen Principles For Rediscovering Your Creativity
- What Is The Real Problem?
- Creating Opportunity Instead Of Waiting For It
- What A Difference Being Different Makes!
- Be Reasonable And Have An Unreasonable Day
- The Most Important Creativity Principle
Chapter 6: Leave Me Alone Or I Will Find Someone Who Will
- Being A Creative Loafer Isn't Easy
- Creating Time For Leisure
- How To Be A Connoisseur Of Leisure
- Watching Television Can Make You Fat And Stupid
- Are The TV, Couch And Fridge Your Three Best Friends?
- A Saner Lifestyle In Which Less Is More
- You Don't Have To Be Rich To Enjoy A Sabbatical
- Is Time On Your Side?
- Some More Things To Worry About
- Time Is Happiness
- Right Now May Be The Time To Take A Nap
- Leisureholics Have More Fun
Chapter 7: Put Money In Its Place
- "You Grow Only When You Are Alone"
- "If You Are Lonely When You Are Alone, You Are In Bad Company"
- Being Alone Today Will Mean A Happier Tomorrow
- For Happiness And Longevity, Try Eccentricity
- Give Solitude A Chance
Chapter 8: Marriage: All The Ingredients Of A Greek Tragedy?
- The Chase After Money Is A Chase After Something Else
- When Enough Is Never Enough
- How More Money Can Add To Our Problems
- Appreciate What You Have And Grow Rich
Chapter 9: Tips For The Romantically Challenged
- Thinking About Marriage
- Economic And Other Questionable Reasons For Marriage
- Too Much Intimacy Can Be Harmful To A Marriage
- The Queen-For-A-Day Trap
- Marrying For Children - A Questionable Ancient Ritual
- Till Infidelity And Boredom Us Do Part
- The Less-Than-Satisfactory Compromise
- Marital Losers Or Marital Winners?
- What To Do When The Wheels Fall Off
- To Marry or To Remain Single? - You Will Regret It Either Way
Chapter 10: Flying Solo To Greater Heights
- The Dating Dilemma
- To Be Involved Means To Complicate Or Make Difficult
- Looking For Mr. Or Ms. Right
- Exciting People May Be More Trouble Than They Are Worth
- Does Rejection Make You Say The "F" Word?
- To Be Interesting, Be Interested
- How To Bore And Turn Off Other People
- Breaking The Ice
- Looking For The Strong Solvent Type
- Do Dating Partners Get Better Or Worse With Age?
- Likes Attract - Sometimes
- Is It Love Or A Fatal Attraction?
- Would You Choose Sex Or A Home Cooked Meal?
- Inside The Singles-Club Asylum
- Meeting By Other Than Chance
- Reasonable And Unreasonable Ways To Connect
Bibliography And Recommended Reading
- Look Inside If You Want To Find More Outside
- For Those Patient Enough To Wait For A Soulmate
- What It Takes To Be A High-Flying Single
- Flying Solo To Heights That Others Haven't Dreamed About
FOREIGN EDITIONS OF THE FIRST EDITION OF
THE JOY OF NOT BEING MARRIED :
- Published in Korean by Joo-Ang Daily News,
Seoul, South Korea
- Published in Spanish by Ediocines B., Barcelona, Spain
- Published in Italian by Armenia, Rome, Italy
- Published in French by Stanké International, Montreal and Paris
- Published in Chinese traditional characters by Yiou-Liou Publishing, Taipei,
- Published in Russian by Livebook Publishing, Moscow, Russia
ALL OTHER FOREIGN RIGHTS FOR THE JOY OF NOT BEING MARRIED ARE
AVAILABLE FOR THE UPCOMING 21ST CENTURY EDITION.
Foreign Translation Rights for Ernie Zelinski's Books All
on One Page
Contact Information for Foreign Rights
for All of Ernie Zelinski's
VIP BOOKS / Creative Global Solutions
P.O. Box 4072
T6E 4S8 Canada
Two E-Mail Addresses:
2017 by Ernie J. Zelinski
Owner of VIP
and Author of the World's
All Rights Reserved