101 Really Important Things You
How to Make Your Life More Enjoyable Day-by-Day, Year-by-Year
by Ernie J. Zelinski
U.S. Price $15.97
Canadian Price $17.97
NEW ISBNs for American Edition
10 Digit ISBN: 10 Digit No:
13 Digit ISBN:
ISBNs for Canadian
10 Digit ISBN: 0-9694194-6-5
13 Digit ISBN:
Kindle Edition of 101
Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep
Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting
An inspirational guide with 101 short life lessons that will help you live a happier, healthier, and wealthier
life and will make your life more enjoyable day-by-day, year-by-year.
101 Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep Forgetting addresses many inspirational, spiritual,
and motivational topics related to success, personal development, stress management, and health, body &
This guide is about all those really important life lessons that virtually all of us have already learned but — for
some mysterious reason — keep forgetting.
Adopting even one of these sometimes basic — sometimes profound — 101 concepts of living will help you experience a
more meaningful, more relaxed lifestyle filled with achievement, successs, prosperity, happiness, and
As an Amazon reviewer said, "This book is better than therapy! There is not one page of this book that doesn't have
meaning to everyone's personal life experiences."
Another Amazon reviewer claims that this book has the most down-to-earth advice that you will ever encounter in a
book. "MANY of the ideas in here can't be found any where else, or at least explained the way they are here any
where else. I'm a fan of logic, and this book starts out with an idea,then through simple logic and examples
explains how that idea is true. However, some can be unpopular, but that doesn't stop Ernie. Such as 51: "It
doesn't cost much to be kind, but it can be very costly being too kind."
What You Will Discover — or Rediscover — by Reading This Book
• Too much safety is dangerous for your well-being.
• Predict your failures and you will become a highly successful prophet.
• Don’t buy expensive socks if you can never find them.
• Nice people are often not good people and good people are often not nice people.
• It’s always easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
• Being right at all costs is like being a dead hero — there is no payoff!
• Good deeds are seldom remembered; bad deeds are seldom forgotten.
• You don't have to watch one minute of TV to be happy - and perhaps you shouldn't
• To double your success rate, just double your failure rate.
• Ten million dollars cannot buy what great friendship can.
• If the grass on the other side of the fence is greener, try watering your side.
Above all, 101 Really
Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting presents
priceless advice that will help you live a happier, healthier, and wealthier life!
“I have learned much from Ernie. Read this book. It could very well
change your life for the better.”
- Azizi Ali, Multimillionaire, Best-Selling Author,
and Professional Speaker
"Here's a book you can fall in love with just by reading the table
of contents. It's entitled 101 Really Important Things You Already
Know but Keep Forgetting by Ernie J. Zelinski.
The table of contents listing those 101 things, plus a bonus of five
more, is masterful, but so is each of the chapters expanding on each
table of contents entry. If you are like most of us and have forgotten
these lessons, I suspect you'll remember them after reading the book."
- Herb Denenberg, Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep
Ernie would love you to buy this book, and we hope you find this page convenient in locating
a place of purchase.
The following links will take you directly to the order page for
101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep
Distributed to American Bookstores by National Book
Distributed to Canadian Bookstores by Sandhill Book
2017 by Ernie J. Zelinski
Owner of VIP
BOOKS and Author of the World's Best
All Foreign Rights